Although hours are largely flexible we require you to maintain a regular working schedule.
The kind of work you can expect to undertake on a casual/part-time basis includes:
- - Architectural 3D modelling in our real-time modelling software, mainly consisting of small to medium residential development projects.
- - Applying material shading, atmosphere, lighting and landscaping to a 3D model of a proposed development.
- - Composition of the rendered image to a finished deliverable product for the client.
As we do cover other multimedia services, your role may expand to include:
- - Industrial design, event concept and commercial visualisation.
- - Assistance in web design and development.
You will need to demonstrate:
- - Your ability to learn fast. using your own research and problem solving skills
- - Working just as effectively in a team, as you would autonomously
- - A keen eye for detail and a flair for aesthetic and technical creativity
- - Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- - Yearning desire to constantly grow and improve your skills
- - Managing and delivering a project within budgeted time?frame
- - A solid yet practical work ethic
- - Ability to understand and interpret a brief
- - Knowledge of new web and 3D technology
Although not mandatory, prior knowledge and experience in the following software packages will be a distinct advantage:
- - Autodesk 3DS Max
- - Autodesk Maya
- - Google Sketchup
- - Corel Paintshop Pro
- - Adobe Design Suite
- - Photoshop
- - llustrator
- - After Effects
Include a PDF portfolio no larger than 6MB or web link to any examples of 3D multimedia work that may support your successful application for this role. We will not accept job applications by mail unless requested otherwise.
If you do not receive a response by email or phone within 48hrs of sending your application, your application has been unsuccessful. Do not attempt to contact us.